I was tagged in the pick me up playlist by the lovely Brain and Chelsea from Two of a mind to take part in this great tag. You can read their pick me up playlist here. This tag is to others what type of music cheers me up when I’m having a bad day.
Link back to “ Pick me up playlist” creator- Laura Spoonie
Tag the blogger who nominated you.
Mention how music helps your mental health.
List 10 songs that you would consider to be part of your “Pick me up playlist! (optional: mention a little bit why each song is on your list)
Tag 10 other bloggers to join in on the challenge.
Music has always been a huge escape for me. I always listen to music when I’m in a bad mood but not the music you are thinking of. I enjoy music that matches the mood so don’t expect a ton of happy songs!
My pick me up playlist
- Battle Cry – Angel Haze and Sia
- This is me – Kaela Settle
- We don’t belong – Black Veil Brides
- Throne – Bring Me The Horizon
- Zombie – The Cranberries
- Welcome to my life – Simple Plan
- Solo – Clean Bandit and Demi Lovato
- Down with the sickness – Disturbed
- Shape of You – Ed Sheeran
- Thunder – Imagine Dragons
What is your pick me up playlist?